Friday, August 17, 2007

Goodbye Pacific Hastings

Pacific Theaters Hastings will be closing soon.

A lot of people in the community are asking what should be done once the building is demolished. To replace it with regional retail is a step in the wrong direction.

I have noticed a lot of successful restaurants in the area, such as my good friend Robin Salzer's Wood Fire BBQ & Grill as well as Shogun Japanese Restaurant.

I'd like to officially announce plans are being made for my newest venture in the community, "Steve Haderlein's Abs".

Have you ever been to Hooters in Old Town? It is the same concept but with 100% Grade A choice man-meat walking around in no shirts and skimpy shorts.

It's time to break the glass ceiling of restauranting.

Serve me on a silver platter,

Hunk Of Burning Steve

No comments: